The Company, the operator of &AND HOSTEL (the “Hostel”), will comply with laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information and hereby explains its handling and protection of personal information relating to the business of operating the Hostel as follows pursuant to the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
- Purpose of using customers’ personal information
The Company will use the personal information of its customers for the following purposes:
- to manage hotel registers as set forth in the Inns and Hotels Act;
- to appropriately deal with customers, such as responding to their inquiries and providing services to them;
- to use the information in statistics and analysis using computers in order to help understand the usage of, improve, and develop the facilities, products, and services of the Company and its business partners;- to perform a variety of management activities necessary for the business of the Company; and
- to handle any other matters incidental to the preceding items.
- Measures to protect personal information
The Company will regularly give training to its employees regarding the protection of personal information and will strictly manage the personal information of its customers. The Company will implement necessary measures to securely manage the databases and other materials of the Hostel.
- Outsourcing of personal information processing
When outsourcing all or part of the handling of personal data held by the Hostel, the Company will execute necessary contracts to conduct appropriate management and supervision.
- Sharing of personal information
The Company may share personal information in accordance with the following.
・Items of personal information to be shared
Name, address, telephone number, date of birth, nationality, and all other items of personal information in the Company’s possession
・Scope of joint users
Each operator of the Hostel; and factory, inc
・Purpose of use by joint users
- For use in statistics and analysis using computers in order to help understand the usage of, improve, and develop the facilities, products, and services of this business and the Company’s business partners involved in this business;
- for the performance of a variety of management activities necessary for this business; and
- for any other matters incidental to the preceding items.
・Entity responsible for the management of shared personal information
and factory, inc
- Request for disclosure, etc. of personal information
1．When a customer requests the Company to notify the customer of the purpose of use of the personal data of the customer held by the Company or to disclose, correct, add to, delete, or cease using that data, the customer must send a request form with documents necessary for identification (in the case of an application made by the customer’s agent, documents necessary for confirmation of status as its lawful agent) to the contact described in (6) below. If this method is not used, the Company will not accept the request of the customer. Please note that the Company will not return the request forms or identification documents received from customers.
2．Upon receipt of a request pursuant to the preceding paragraph, if the customer’s identity is confirmed, the Company will disclose the personal information to the extent reasonable. (The Company may charge such fees as may be separately stipulated by the Company.) However, this shall not apply to cases where the Company is not required to disclose the personal information under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws and regulations.
- Contact for inquiries and complaint handling regarding personal information
and factory, inc
Customer Personal Information Handling Section
1st Floor, Sumitomo Fudosan Aobadai Tower, 3-6-28 Aobadai, Meguro-ku, Tokyo